Our Lady of the Snows site permit at "Les Chambons"
Milestones in obtaining Our Lady of the Snows site's building permit
Three years of work were necessary to obtain a building permit for "the realization of Our Lady of the Snows site including the church and its annexes, forecourt and access, reception building with garage, pilgrims' drop-off area, pedestrian footbridge linking a drop-off area to the church forecourt."
- May 2015 to September 2016: land acquisitions. For each plot, SAFER is consulted to guarantee local farmers pre-emption right (during 2 months). Nobody has used this right.
- January 26, 2016: first meeting with Largentière Deputy Prefect and Secretary General to discuss the project during almost two hours. Three other meetings will be organized at the sub-prefecture.
- May 17, 2016: first presentation of the project by the architects to the Community.
- September 16, 2016: presentation of the project to Saint Pierre de Colombier municipal councillors who agreed to attend the invitation, in Saint Augustin room.
- September 21, 2016: first presentation of the project to Saint Pierre de Colombier inhabitants in Pius XII Hall.
- September 23, 2016: filing of urbanism certificate application.
- June 14, 2017: issuance of the operational urbanism certificate, posted at the town Hall.
- 2016 and 2017: numerous meetings with State services and elected officials.
- January 10, 2018: second presentation of the project to Saint Pierre de Colombier inhabitants and to Our Lady of the Snows friends at Saint Augustin room.
- June 29, 2018: filing of the building permit application, posted at the town Hall.
- December 12, 2018: building permit issuance, posted at the town Hall.
- July 19, 2019: meeting in Privas with Madame Françoise Souliman, Prefect of Ardèche, with also representatives of the DDT and PNR.