The first building permit at "Les Clausses"
- May 28, 2015: issuance of a first building permit for a reception building at a site called "Les Clausses". This permit will be challenged at the Administrative Court of Lyon.
- November 2015: facing opponents protest, the Missionary Family of Our Lady committed themselves to withdraw this permit if they find a better solution. Despite of this proposal, opponents attacked the permit at the Administrative Court of Lyon.
- October 31, 2017: the Administrative Court of Lyon confirmed the permit and rejected the applicants demand.
- Again, the opponents challenged the permit before the Administrative Court of Appeal of Lyon.
- December 4, 2018: the Administrative Court of Lyon reconfirmed the permit of the Missionary Family of Our Lady and rejected the applicants, who were condemned to pay 2000 euros to the Missionary Family of Our Lady (see the judgment here).
- April 2019: once they obtained the new permit, the Missionary Family of Our Lady withdrew the first permit as they had committed to do.
See here about the procedures concerning the site of Our Lady of the Snows at "Les Chambons" here.